CONSTRUCTION INSURANCE FOR THE INDUSTRY
Fenn & Fenn Insurance Practice Inc. is an active member of the CCDC (Canadian Construction Documents Committee) Insurance sub-committee. In this capacity we are completely up to date with the ongoing changes in CCDC contract forms and problem issues facing the construction industry, such as:
- Reverse Auctions.
- Warranties in insurance.
- The cost of wood frame construction.
- Mould coverage exclusions and availability of mould coverage.
- Onerous contract clauses.
- Material cost fluctuations.
- Construction industry dynamics.
- Builder’s Risk insurance wordings.
- Contract Indemnification Agreement – assumed risk.
Fenn & Fenn Insurance Practice Inc. is an industry leading broker with superior skills and experience in insurance marketing of construction related issues. In addition to providing coverage for your property, plant and equipment, we offer a wide array of specialty products that cover every aspect of the construction industry, including:
- Builders Risk & Installation Insurance (direct damage).
- Delay in Start up and Soft Costs.
- Contractors Equipment.
- Hook/Riggers’ Liability.
- General and Wrap up Liability.
- Professional Liability (Errors and Omissions – project specific, consultants, contractors, etc…).
- Environmental Impairment Liability (Pollution).
- Mould & Asbestos Abatement/Remediation Liability.
- Owner Controlled Construction Insurance Programs (OCIP); Construction All Risks Insurance (CAR); Construction Erection All Risks Insurance (CEAR).
- Performance and Labour & Material Payment Bonds – In house power of attorney on bonds so our clientele are assured of expedient document delivery.
- Tarion Bonds and Excess Condominium Deposit Insurance.
- Marine Cargo including Advanced Loss of Profits Insurance.
- Force Majeure, Liquidated Damages and Efficacy (market availability dependent).
- Structural Defects (Decennial) and other warranty type coverage (market availability dependent).
- Foreign projects.
- Custom product development such as defects warranty or insurance programmes.
While the “one stop shopping” feature for all types of construction insurance is a major drawing card, Fenn & Fenn Insurance Practice Inc. really shines by providing cost inclusive consulting expertise on construction related matters. We are experienced in the development of contract insurance specifications and the review of indemnification agreements to support your legal services. We can also facilitate risk assessments and provide claims advocacy among other services.
Arrange a Consultation
Speak with our professional Insurance Experts
Call Fenn & Fenn Insurance Practice Inc.today at
905-836-6066 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact us to arrange a complimentary informational
meeting with no obligation. We look forward to meeting
with you and sharing our expertise,advice and Passion for Professionalism.